1) St Patrick's Day - Far too many guys with far too much to prove.
2) New Year's Eve - Always anti-climatic and the restaurant/bar specials are always a rip off.
3) Wednesday before Thanksgiving - Never as great as it ought to be.
4) Cinqo de Mayo/Mardi Gras - If you're not French or Mexican (or from New Orleans) what's the point?
5) Any Friday or Saturday night before midnight - weekly amateur night with "b&t" crowd rudely screaming at bar staff for yet another round of "Captain and Diet".
1) Halloween - Creative and interesting people desirous to socialize (i.e talk about their costume).
2) Christmas/Thanksgiving night - Great night for all those who have had their fill of the "family" from earlier on in the day.
3) Any Sunday or Monday night - Waitstaff are usually off on Mondays and are out (usually a fun crowd). Most of the conventional "9-5" crowd are at home getting ready for Monday.
Updated 3 months ago | 12
Updated 2 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 43