I need help planning my last minute-ish visit to SF!
I leave in two weeks (feb 9) and will have 3 days.
I'd like any suggestions out there as my husband and I like all types of food (except unfortunately mexican) and are willing to travel throughout the city to get it. Specifically I'd like to get feedback for:
1) a place for great brunch (both atmosphere and food)
2) a great resto for seafood that will be somewhere around $60-75 pp (without wine)
3) is there somewhere that is chez panisse-like without the price-tag?
4) one cheap option that would best represent a true SF atmosphere/ethnicity!
5) If we were to take a day trip...Sonoma or Napa?