I usually try and include a vegetable side dish with every meal, but usually focus most of my energy on the main course. For the side dish, I want something quick and easy, with only a few ingredients. Salt and Pepper....a dash of olive oil, etc. I easily get into a rut and buy the same veggies over and over again. Any ideas out there to bring some new side dishes to my table???
Here are some of my repeats...
- Zuchinni squash (cooking spray, salt and pepper and a few minutes in the skillet.)
- Asparagus in a skillet (kosher salt, sesame seeds, and hot sesame oil)
- Corn on the cob (tossed directly on the grill while cooking my meat entree)
- Grilled Beefsteak tomato. (Cut in half, salt and pepper, and face down on the grill)
- Potato wedges (sprayed w/ oil and cooked directly on the grill. Scallions and blue cheese crumbles)
Updated 2 months ago | 8
Updated 3 months ago | 30
Updated 6 months ago | 15
Updated 4 months ago | 13
Updated 5 months ago | 11