Thought this sounded interesting....
Facebook posting from Eastern Market:
To celebrate the success of our pilot season of Detroit Eastern Market Tuesdays and end on a high note, we are proud to bring a nationwide four-wheeled-phenomenon to the Motor City -- Detroit's first official food truck gathering -- Eastern Market Truck Stop!
Join us in Shed 2 on Tuesday, September 27 from 4pm - 8pm for this first-of-its-kind gathering of carts, trucks, and street food vendors from around Southeast Michigan. Sample a diverse array of dishes, experience entrepreneurship in action, and be a part of Detroit food history you will not want to miss!
FEATURING THE CREATIVE MOBILE KITCHENS OF:
- Concrete Cuisine - Creative comfort food-on-a-bus from Oakland County
- El Guapo Fresh Mexican Grill - Detroit's first street-legal taco truck
- Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes - Midtown's favorite fresh French crepes breaking free of brick & mortar
- San Street - Traditional Asian street food and aspiring Zingerman's Business visiting from Ann Arbor
- Trailer Park'd - Slow fast food from the Capitol
- Treat Dreams - Ferndale's funkiest hand-crafted ice cream cart
- Urban Grounds - Eastern Market veteran here to fuel us up with full-service coffee, cappuccino and espresso drinks
Plenty of seating, special entertainment, and taste sensations to delight you and yours!
Updated 2 years ago | 11
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 6 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 12 months ago | 1