I love the fried rice one gets at any american chinese take out place but i have failed to replicate it at home.
Heres what i have figured out thus far.
1. requires drying time
2. requires lots of oil and a hot pan
3. can use just about any ingrediants
heres my problems
1. when i leave the rice overnite in fridge it just doesnt seem to dry out very well.
2. idk how much to use ive used a few tablespoons but it seems like however much i put in the rice absorbs all of it. am i suppose to use the whole bottle of oil?
3. im not sure what to do for seasoning and i like the brown fried rice which i think means add soy but again my rice just absorbs it i dont get the look or texture to the fried rice that i want.
4.does anyone have some recipes im specifically looking for a way to bbq some pork for my fried rice and id also like to know what do do for seasonings and flavorings. i do not wish to add lard either.
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 39
Updated 4 months ago | 0