Which companies make a really good ice cream with toffee in it that I can buy at a grocery store? It seems like there are two varieties; butter brickle, and ice cream with Heath Bar chunks. The ones I know about are
1) Breyer's Heath Bar "ice cream" - When Breyer's was still ice cream instead of "frozen dairy dessert" I used to love this stuff. Now....not so much.
2) Blue Bunny's Butter Brickle - The variety I grew up on, and since I live in the midwest, still available to me.
3) Skondra's* Butter Brickle - a little better than Blue Bunny, but not as common in my area.
4) Heath Bar Blizzard at Dairy Queen - Good stuff, but I've got to go to Dairy Queen every time I want it.
I've heard there are a couple Ben & Jerry's varieties with toffee in them, are they any good? Anything else?
* unknown to me till now, Skondra's is Hy-Vee's premium in-house brand. Hy-Vee is a chain of grocery stores in the midwest.