For Christmas this year, I am taking my mom to see a matinee of Wonderful Town (she's a big Donna Murphy fan) on 46th street. I've been having many discussions with her about what kind of restaurant she'd like to eat in first, and this was her criteria:
1. no more than $10-$12 per entree (she was insistant upon this. according to her I've spent too much money on her already! Moms!)
2. Indian, Greek, or Italian.
3. A reasonable distance from the theater. (a 5-10 minute walk at most.)
I had a few places in mind, I was just hoping for some feedback.
- I've passed by a Greek place on 8th Ave called Kyma. Has anyone been? Thoughts? How does it compare to Uncle Nick's?
- She really enjoys a good Indian buffet, and I thought Utsav's would be fun. I sampled their food at the Times Square street fair over the summer, and everyone here seems to like it.
-We've also been to Daniela's (which she loved) and may yet end up there.
Thanks in advance!