Home Cooking

smaller blender container


Home Cooking 2

smaller blender container

yummers | Nov 19, 2004 05:45 PM

I've seen small (~1 cup) attachments that are just like the normal body of a blender, except smaller -- they thread in to the base just like the usual larger glass part. I have never been able to find one in a store or online (I admit my source is the one my parents got for their wedding 35 years ago). Does anyone know where to purchase such a thing?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound