General Discussion 55

What are "short ribs" in the UK?

Harters | Apr 29, 200811:32 AM

Title says it all.

I often see mention of them here and have a number of recipes from American cookbooks, but its simply not the name of cut of beef we have in Britain. Looking at photos, it doesnt seem to be a cut that's even readily available so I think would need to explain to the butcher exactly what I needed - unless there is actually a British name for them. Your help please.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH