Hi Brooklyn Hounds! Husband and I are heading East to visit friends for a long weekend (Fri to Tues) in a couple weeks. We will be staying in Brooklyn. The only thing planned is Friday late night dinner at Babbo (super excited; missed it last time I was in town). Looking for recommendations for the following:
1. Bagels for breakfast and snack.
2. Can't miss cheap eats (example, if someone were coming to SF, I'd recommend heading to the Mission for a big, fat al pastor burrito at Taqueria Cancun).
3. Pizza - I love the thin and the thick so long as the sauce is dynamite! (I love Pizzaiolo in Berkeley but I also like North Beach Pizza).
4. Breweries to check out - we have some great microbrews in the Bay...are there any in Brooklyn?
5. Reasonably priced ($15-20/entree) restaurant for dinner or lunch. Interested in trying just about anything.
FYI, I'm going to post a similar post on the Manhattan board.