My wife and I will be in SF end of October/Early Nov for 2 nights from Boston. We will be staying at the Hilton in Union Square-Nob Hill, looking for the following:
- Arriving late on Halloween night, any late night recommendation near our hotel? Late as in after 11pm.
- Best place for Sunday Brunch, a place that focuses on local ingredients would be preferable. Moderately priced as well.
- Sunday night we would like something a little more romantic, but not too expensive (Up to $100pp incl a bottle of wine) Possibly a nice prix fixe menu would be good.
- Monday we would like to try some cheap eats in Chinatown or a Burrito since that is a local staple from what we can see. For Dinner Monday night what is the best Filipino restaurant in town.
- One last thing, what are some great cocktail bars that take cocktail craft very seriously?
Keep in mind that we will not have a car, so taxi, foot and Public Transit will be our mode of transportation. We are very flexible as far as type of food is concerned and have no major dietary restrictions.