1. Rinconcito Boliviano on Boiling Brook Parkway has closed. I assume this means that all good Bolivian is now in NoVa (but if someone knows of a good alternative Maryland place, please pipe up).
2. Has anyone been to Memsahib, the Indian place with the couches and the prix fixe in that same Katz's Deli mall on Boiling Brook? Any good?
3. Katz's itself has been bought out by Kosher Mart -- which should lead to even higher prices for kosher food! Based on a very small sample, I think the deli is as mediocre as it's always been, with a few worthwhile choices.
4. Great Harvest Bread is now in its new location, in the mall with Trader Joe's and Seven Seas.
5. Mama Fu's, a chain, everything-Asian, noodle place with locations mainly in the South, has opened up in one of those little nooks behind the Pike (1701 RP, B-01). I've linked the web site below, which should tell you all you need to know about whether it's the sort of place you'll enjoy. Myself, I'll eat there only if I hear raves from other Hounds.
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 2 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 0