Found this link that lists restaurants with no corkage in Napa.
- Bleaux Magnolia
- Compadres Rio Grill
- Downtown Joe’s (first bottle)
- Foothill Café
- Locos Tex-Mex Grill
- Zinsvalley (two “corkage waived” bottles)
- Rutherford Grill
- Pizzeria Tra Vigne
- Cucina Italiana
- Ubuntu (Monday night only)
- Fumé Bistro (Tuesday night only)
- Market (Tuesday night only)
- Cuvée (Wednesday night only)
- Napa Valley Grille (no corkage for Napa and Sonoma wines)
- Uva Trattoria (any wine bought at a downtown tasting room)
They also mention a few restaurants that will waive corkage for regulars or locals. They mention that Taylor’s Refresher in Napa only charges $1.
Anything they missed? Any other super-low corkage fees like at Taylor's?
by Jen Wheeler | Looking for some easy 4th of July dessert ideas that are ideal for grilling season? Look no further...
by David Watsky | You're well on your way to a great grilling season with our 13 most popular BBQ recipes and even a...
by Joey Skladany | Ladies and gentlemen, may we present to you the wine pop, a.k.a. your new favorite (and innovative...
by Amy Schulman | Best friends Malaka Wilson-Greene and Erica Freeman didn’t expect to land in the baking world. The...