I was hoping we could get a list of some of the best tastes in Orange County. I am sure that this would be a useful list for other Chowhound's and our visiting guests. Please list the name of the dish, the restaurant where you can get it, and the city where it's located. I'll start with a few:
1. House Special Lobster from Newport Seafood, Santa Ana
2. Cream Pan from ... Cream Pan, Tustin
3. Shoyu Ramen with extra Chashu, Santouka Ramen Mitsuwa, Costa Mesa
4. Sweet & Sour Shrimp, Golden Dragon, Costa Mesa
5. Spinach Artichoke dip, Houston's, Irvine
6. Nem Nuong spring rolls, Brodard, Westminster
let's see how many "special tastes" we can put together.