I'm from NYC and visiting Chicago soon. I'm big on food and drinks and I really want to explore in all ranges...cheap to expensive.
I'm looking for food suggestions:
- fine dining (moto, blackbird, girl & the goat...any other suggestions)
- must eats in general (deep dish at lous/unos/etc, hot dogs at wiener circle/hot doug, etc)
- any food shops chicago-specific?
Also looking for bar/nightlife suggestions:
- heard Violet hour is nice (similar bar suggestions?)
- don't want college-y type bars
- prefer quality over quantity when it comes to drinks
- any good rooftop bars with a nice view of Chicago?
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 9 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 1 year ago | 34
Updated 8 months ago | 2