1. use my bacon cooker in the micro often for easy and quick bacon! http://www.chefcentral.com/product1.a...
2. a splatter cover similar to this that i got at target: http://www.acehardware.com/product/in...
3. microwave browning plate like this http://www.householdgoods.com/microwa... works great to sear fish.
4. to reheat frozen tortillas, i bought a round clamshell shaped fabric container (made with oven mitt fabric), and it allows the tortilla to warm without the moisture buildup underneath the tortilla, which moisture can gum it up.
i bought it at wal-mart, and it had two sizes in the package -- 12" and 8" diameters. it is black with red trim, red and yellow flames, and a red logo that says "hot". it is also great for warming any bread -- and cooking baked potatoes in the micro.
5. micro steamer, like this, is good for veggies, fast! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/... this one is a double-decker, but mine is a single level. i'd like this new one!
do you have any neat gadgets for the micro? please share.