Cookware 10

Muffin tins for English Muffins

shallots | Jan 31, 200809:16 AM

Muffins are big and there are thousands of muffin tins out there. But I haven't been able to find the 'real' open top and bottom vertical sided muffin tins for making English Muffins. The kind where you let the dough rise in the tin, then move onto a heated surface to cook and then turn, so the the upper and lower surfaces are different levels of airiness.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH