Cookware 47

What is this libation implement called?

itryalot | Jan 12, 2015 09:22 PM

I saw these on the red carpet last night and love them for those of us who do not enjoy drinking out of a bottle. Anyone know where one can get these for beer bottles or mini champagne/wine bottles?


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound