Basically I am struggling between Luke's and Portillos, and if you know a better choice please do tell!
1. I only have about 5 hours. So easy access via public transportation from Midway Airport.
2. My preferences are usually Asian food (but I want to try local street food as much as possible when I travel.)
3. Beer is a perfect companion with most of food to me.
4. Service is not the most important thing to me, as long as they are not rude ...
5. Price makes a psychological difference to me.
What would you recommend?