I'm managing a full-home renovation, working full time, and have two kids (who will pretty much eat anything). Not a lot of time on weekends to prep meals or on weekdays to do much more than defrost/heat up/etc.
I'm looking for your recos for prepared and/or frozen foods in Etobicoke. Some things we've been eating lately ...
- lasagne from Queens Pasta
- chicken parm/pasta/veg combo from any of the awesome Italian hot tables nearby
- prepped beef meatballs from Longos (via Grocery Gateway)
- Janes frozen fish from Costco
- beef stroganoff kit from M&Ms (one kid raved about it and the other wasn't a fan)
- pre-marinated chicken souvlaki skewers from Longos
Wondering if you have any suggestions of retailers/restaurants who have prepped or frozen options that we could throw into the rotation? Doesn't have to be organic and would prefer to limit the sodium/preservatives/etc., if possible. A friend of mine in Hamilton has found an Italian bakery that has frozen chicken parm available (no chemicals!) but that's a bit of a hike!
Appreciate your help!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Alyssa Jung | If you’re anything like us, Thanksgiving is your day. The chance to stuff yourself with juicy, perfectly...
by Emily Payne | Hosting Thanksgiving dinner can be stressful even for seasoned experts. It’s a complex task that takes...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.