I'm managing a full-home renovation, working full time, and have two kids (who will pretty much eat anything). Not a lot of time on weekends to prep meals or on weekdays to do much more than defrost/heat up/etc.
I'm looking for your recos for prepared and/or frozen foods in Etobicoke. Some things we've been eating lately ...
- lasagne from Queens Pasta
- chicken parm/pasta/veg combo from any of the awesome Italian hot tables nearby
- prepped beef meatballs from Longos (via Grocery Gateway)
- Janes frozen fish from Costco
- beef stroganoff kit from M&Ms (one kid raved about it and the other wasn't a fan)
- pre-marinated chicken souvlaki skewers from Longos
Wondering if you have any suggestions of retailers/restaurants who have prepped or frozen options that we could throw into the rotation? Doesn't have to be organic and would prefer to limit the sodium/preservatives/etc., if possible. A friend of mine in Hamilton has found an Italian bakery that has frozen chicken parm available (no chemicals!) but that's a bit of a hike!
Appreciate your help!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Anna Hecht | If you're looking for ways to save money this summer while still cooking out, these affordable grilling...
by Debbie Wolfe | If you've gone to the trouble of nurturing a vegetable garden, make sure to harvest it so you get...