I know of a few spots in CT to get a cheap bite or drink, but I'm always on the lookout for more. Any suggestions? Here's what I know of so far:
- Morton's Steak house, Hartford - I read on CTNow that Morton's offers free filet mignon sandwiches on tuesday, thursday nights in the bar area, 5-7pm.
- Big Kahonies, Hartford - Tuesday $2.oo Dos Equis, 1/2 price margaritas, Buy One Burrito or Quesadilla Get the Second Free 5-8 pm.
- Bin 228, Hartford - Monday 1/2 price bottles of wine
- Agave Grill, Hartford - $3.50 house Margaritas all night Monday
- 960 Mezzannine, G. Fox building, Hartford - new underpublicized spot that offers complimentary light fare wednesday-friday happy hours.
- Margaritas, East Hartford - 4-7pm free soft tacos in the bar. 9-11pm $2 Coronas, 1/2 off house margaritas.
- Pancho Loco, Vernon - 4-6pm 1/2 price apps, including an excellent shrimp cocktail. Mondays offer $3 house margarita all night.