There are a few new (and not-so-new) places in the Dining Concourse downstairs.
1. Ciao Bella has moved into the old Custard Beach Space.
2. Golden Krust has moved into a freestanding stall between two of the track entrances. Just had a nice Jerk Chicken patty.... They have hot meals (oxtail, etc.) as well as patties.
3. Chirping Chicken is moving into the space by the west escalators once occupied by the Shoebox restaurant and later by a really bad Cajun place... (seems to be counter space only -- the Shoebox interior space has disappeared).
4. Jacques-Imo's and Brother Jimmy's BBQ are moving into the space opposite Little Pie Company (formerly occupied by Knodl and the fish & chips place).
5. Mendy's now has a dairy counter next to their meat counter.
And the beat goes on....