I'm coming down to Dallas for the Cowboy-Viking game on Oct 22 with some (culinarily challenged) buddies. Arriving Saturday mid-afternoon, going to the game @ noon Sunday, and probably doing some tailgating prior Sunday morning. Will likely be staying near the stadium or DFW airport, but will be mobile. Trying to fill in the blanks for the other meal times. My thoughts so far:
1) Must Do Steak Saturday or Sunday Night...from what I've been reading, I'm leaning towards Pappas Bros over Del Frisco...any insight?
2) Saturday afternoon...we are from Big 10 country, and will be seeking out a bar with some games on TV (trying to stay away from pure "sports bars") with some local color and decent bar food...the Angry Dog caught my eye...any other recommendations?
3) One of the guys is a BBQ diehard, especially pork ribs & beef brisket. If BBQ fails, where to go for really good Tex-Mex?
4) Unique Sunday brunch, in the event we're up for it
5) Tailgating tips for Texas Stadium.