Hi everyone... first post here though I've been lurking for a few days now. We eat out FAR too much, I just hate to cook. We are the laid back, jeans/tshirt/gym shoes kind of couple, choose casual comfortable over ritzy upscale any day. Unfortunately that means we spend lots of time in chains, and I'm hoping to get some suggestions here to broaden our dining horizons. Let me tell you what we like and don't like to save time.
1) Comfort food - meatloaf, roasts, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, stews, etc.
2) Mexican - standard fare like enchiladas, tacos, tamales
3) Burgers, Pizza, Chinese, Pasta. Salads, Soup
4) Breakfast mmmm
1) Sushi (getting queasy just typing the word)
2) Seafood (only exception would be fried fish)
Yes, I know we're a Foodie's nightmare lol Try to take pity on us!
Here is a list of some of my favorite places to eat:
1) Chinese - Cafe 407 and Empress of China (both near 407 & Morriss)
2) Italian - Pazzo! (407 & Long Prairie) and Alfornos (Morriss near 2499) and Bari's Pizza & Pasta (eating in is delicious but we got their delivery and it really sucked)
3) Fish & Chips - Cotton Patch Cafe
4) BJ's Brewhouse - pricey but god I love everything we've ever ordered here
5) Cracker Barrel - and I don't even have my AARP card yet!
6) Wingstop - ok i'm an addict... I eat these for dinner at least once a week
7) Chistina's - i am not a bean person but their refried beans rock, love them all mashed like that lol
8) Le Peep - my favorite for breakfast, and their gooey buns are to die for. Recently tried Ham & Eggs (it was pretty good) and Cafe Brazil after reading about them here but wasn't too impressed sadly. Le Peep still gets my vote.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 5 months ago | 14
Updated 2 years ago | 5