Which Flame Tamer?


Cookware 5

Which Flame Tamer?

isadorasmama | Mar 27, 2010 05:27 AM

I have a generic gas stove with regular sized burners. Whether I'm pan frying or braising my food always cooks unevenly with the pieces in the middle of the LC or All Clad cooking much faster than the pieces along the perimeter. So...I think a flame tamer would be my best solution.

But which one? Do I want a mat or a plate? What size? Any recommendations for brands?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound