I love the new Farmer's Market in West End, Long Branch!
Thursdays from 12:00 - 6:00pm
in the parking lot behind Jesse's Cafe
139 Brighton Avenue
West End,NJ 07740
The market has just started, but already a great collection of vendors:
- ER & Sons organically grown produce. IMO the best farm in the region. Last week I got superb romaine lettuce, pak choy, collards, radishes, scallions, mizuna.
- Carter & Cavero olive oil. The wonderful store from Red Bank has a tasting table at the market.
- Preserves. relishes, and treats from Tasty Pantry. Mostly organic. I love her peanut butter smash gluten-free candy bar.
- Pickle vendor
- Woodland Farms produce vendor with lots of stuff, last week they had strawberries and really good fresh-dug garlic
- Hoboken Farms. I haven't tried their stuff yet. Cheese, breads, pasta, meats. http://www.hobokenfarms.com/
- Jesse's salsas, hummus, soups, etc.
- a tea vendor