New! Customize your Chowhound profile with social links, a header image, and more! | Set Up Your Profile Now ›


Restaurants & Bars 9

New England Style Buns

jamesm | Jan 3, 2007 06:59 PM

Anyone know if these are available anywhere in Toronto? They're the buns that are split halfway down the middle, soft and typically used for Lobster Rolls. I'm pretty sure they're called New England style. Thanks in advance.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound