Hello, 4 of us will be traveling from NYC to Memphis & Nashville over the President's day long weekend. The primary (probably, the only) objective is to eat the most delicious things that are either not available in NYC or not done well here.
Based on what I read, I tried to come up with a tentative itinerary. I would appreciate some feedback and help in filling up some gaps. Thank you!
1. Thursday (late night)
- Gibson's Donuts
- Need another late night food place near downtown
- Breakfast/Lunch: Germantown Commisary & Central BBQ
- Dinner: Hog & Hominy (Wasn't able to to get a spot at Iris)
- Breakfast/Lunch: BBQ Shop & Paynes
We leave for Nashville after that. A few questions:
* I really wanted to try Cozy Corner but I think it's still closed from the fire. Does anyone know when will it open again?
* Any recommendations for Coffee?
* Any recommendations for bars? Something local that is not too loud would be great!
* Any other must eats?
Thank you very much!