Spent an hour browsing Costco Richmond today, and they are esp. well-stocked for the holidays. Here are some things that caught my eye:
- Bellwether creme fraiche, $6.49/1 lb tub
- Carpano Antica, $24.99
- Eggs, 24pk LG organic, $6.49 (everyday price, best deal around)
- Jamon bellota, 5.3 oz, $25.99
- La Panzanella rosemary crackers, 24 oz, $7.79
- Roederer Estate sparkling, brown label, $15.79
- Smoked whitefish, whole, $8.50/lb
There was also a barrel of olive oil for $135, a large service size can of candied cherries from Italy, and a case full of well-trimmed prime grade beef tenderloins that I didn't snap up.
Are there other delicious items I haven't tried but should know about?