Follow us:

Home Cooking 7

Chuck roast for pulled beef sandwiches

itryalot | Nov 18, 201410:40 AM

Is there another name that piece of meat goes by? If read a few other sites, but some say centre cut something, others don't. I don't want to waste time and money on a tough non shred able pce of beef.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended from Chowhound

Plan your meals around fall premieres with TV Guide