Any reasonably-priced recos for Christmas Day dinner in London? Some more info:
* reasonably-priced = max £80 for two
* not interested in hotel dining since for sure it'll be £££. We'd rather save the fine dining budget for restaurants actually in our list (which are unfortunately not open that day) vs being forced to spend more than usual just because it's Christmas and nothing else is open. Not a Christmas grouch - just being practical.
* not Indian cuisine since we already have reservations for Gymkhana and Dishoom on other days. Otherwise, we eat anything.
* we know transportation will be very limited. Our hotel is in the Westminster area and we are relatively fit so can walk up to around 1.5 miles one way.
* I've read that Chinatown has a lot of restaurants open that day. Any specific recos in that area? Nice ambience optional as long as food is good.
* I already have a reservation at Burger & Lobster at Leicester Sq as a safeguard :D
Appreciate the help!