General Discussion 1


ksl21 | Apr 8, 200807:39 AM

I recently went to a wedding where I assume the candy favors were italian. I have no contact with the couple but wanted to know what the candy is called. It has a white hard candy shell, and the shaped is just like the jordan almonds. But, inside was a tiny piece of white sponge cake with amaretto flavoring and chocolate as well. I would really appreciate it if anyone knew what these are. Thanks

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH