Home Cooking 39

Does anyone know what these are called? And do you have a recipe for it?

chefhound | Apr 11, 201211:12 AM

I love these chocolate chewy nutty things but I don't know what they're called. The two places where I have purchased them in the past call them chocolate chewy squares and decadent sweet D's. I've tried searching for these online but can't seem to find a recipe. Please help!

The bottom layer is chewy and filled with nuts and some sort of cereal, the top is chocolate ganache.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment