General Discussion 5

What is it called?

kim shook | Apr 26, 2002 02:08 PM

When you mix equal parts flour and butter to a paste and drop it in bit by bit into a hot liquid to thicken it? I cannot think of the term/word and I am trying to post a recipe to my online cookbook!!! Thank you in advance!!!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound