1) Had the kobe burger at Moonshadows last week. While it may not be the ultimate burger, the burger along with the great view, outdoor seating and virtually no wait (as opposed to the 1+ hr long waits at the competing Malibu view restaurants) makes it a winner in my books.
2) Finally got around to having a burger at Apple Pan. Not really sure why people love this place, other than the fact it has been around for 200+ years. Also, totally overpriced at $5.75 for what is really a pretty measly sized burger. Personally, if I want a great greasy burger on the West Side, I just go to Hinano on Washington; a lot cheaper too.
3) Went by Mo Better Burger tonight around 9:30 and the placed was closed. I've read contradictory reports regarding whether they were permanently closed. Does anyone know with certainty.
4) Has anyone tried the LA Burger which is a few blocks west of Mo Better?
5) Has anyone tried the "Famous Avacodo Burger" place on Venice Blvd?