Hey Boston hounds,
I just moved here from Montreal and I need some help to quickly find substitutes for my favorites. I appreciate all of your help!
Some caveats: I am centered in Cambridge but will travel within maybe an hour biking distance for food. I'm not rich and am not interested in super fancy food (which I prefer to tackle in my own kitchen). What I really want are things which are generally better for the price in restaurants. Without further ado:
1) Decent inexpensive Sushi. Firstly, IS there good sushi in this city? This is one area that Montreal sorely lacks in, so I would be glad to find the opposite here. I prefer simple and classic sushi. Perfect fish, perfect rice. I am not interested in super dragon kraken rolls which are deep friend and topped with foie.
2) Indian Thali. Should be cheap and large, preferably with butter chicken.
3) Burger. Nothing fancy here. Just an awesome burger. I hear there is a place across from Harvard which makes a good one. Lemme know.
4) Szechuan. It should be authentic and covered in those little red chilies. No general Tao, thanks! =D
5) Pho. Generally, I like to avoid very sweet pho.
6) Mexican. Tacos, pastor, etc.
7) Banh Mi.
Any and all suggestions are most appreciated!
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 6 months ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 13