My husband and I are visiting Toronto in a week and we're looking for restaurant suggestions. Neither of us have ever been and we have no idea where to start and would even love neighborhood ideas we should absolutely visit. We're looking for any suggestions, but would like some of these specifics:
1. casual places, maybe a brewery or a pizza place at least one night.
2. a good breakfast/brunch place
3. a nice romantic evening with wine, maybe Italian or French?
4. a coffee shop with yummy pastries
5. And any other suggestions are welcome!
Different price ranges are great, we're pretty much open to anything and would like to try local food, although we're not even sure what that is. We do have a car so we're willing to travel a little if needed. Thank you so much for your help!