I'm planning a fun night out for my best friends birthday and well basically i'm stumped. I've looked in several places but no real luck, especially over on yelp where everything is so inconsistent as everything seems to get well to put it mildly 'less' interesting than the last.
So I turned to Chowhound and their foodies. I'm hoping you all could give me some great suggestions through word of mouth and then just do the foot work on my own if i have to.
So far the only place I've come up with is BLD which is not a bad place i just want to see if there's anything else out there.
Here's what I'm basically looking for:
- Some where that is good for 7 or more people
- Is affordable, anywhere between $15 - $25 would be AWESOME
- Is vegan, vegetarian and pescetarian friendly (it's LA so i figure not that difficult)
- Open late because punctuality is not in any of our friends vocabulary, the latest would be 10
- Is not a chain restaurant
- Has a nice fun atmosphere but isn't full of families and their children (nothing against kids love them but we're all 25+ and don't want to have to hear the screaming kids)
- It should have a full bar, if not, at least serve wine, champagne and beer no liquor is ok... but that would be pretty great if it did
- Is close to the LA bar scene anywhere in Downtown LA, Hollywood, Santa Monica etc would be great
- Most importantly would be ok with us bringing in our cake
Thanks in advance to everyone here at Chowhound you guys have never steered me wrong before so I have HIGH hopes.
7450 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Updated 3 months ago | 3
Updated 3 months ago | 25
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 26 days ago | 0
Updated 18 days ago | 5