I'm going to be in Tucson for 4 days. I'm from Los Angeles. The last time I came I really enjoyed City Grill, but I see that it is closed for renovations. I'm staying at the Radisson Suites on E. Speedway.
Here are the criteria:
1) Not too pricey (entrees under $30 per person)
2) No Japanese, Chinese, or anything else that L.A. has more of or is better at
3) Like American, Italian, Mexican, French, etc.
4) Want some nice dinner places as well as good lunch places around Randolph Park area
5) Want a few recs for dinner places that are good for groups.
Which places would you recommend?
Updated 8 months ago | 21
Updated 1 year ago | 15
Updated 3 days ago | 26
Updated 6 days ago | 20
Updated 12 days ago | 25