We are staying at the Embassy Suites (600 North State Street)
- we wont have a car so places within walking distance preferred but can take cab
- best Gastropub (price not matter, we dont have any dn here in Nashville, TN)
- best pub to grab beer , enjoy the high gravity beers
- Chinese (upscale for dinner, dive for other meal)
- Mexican (price not issue just something we can walk to)
- Sunday Brunch (price not issue, love a great bloody mary)
- Steakhouse (Gibson's was recommended to me but looks like cant go wrong with a lot of them)
- any other interesting suggestions since there are so many typed of restaurants Chicago has that Nashville does not
by Anna Hecht | If you're looking for ways to save money this summer while still cooking out, these affordable grilling...
by Debbie Wolfe | If you've gone to the trouble of nurturing a vegetable garden, make sure to harvest it so you get...