First thanks for those that help us on apartment location in Barcelona. Now that I narrow down my restaurant list, I need your expertise on the restaurant that we are considering.
We have 4 full days in Barcelona (Sat-Tue) and would like to base our tourist site visit along with restaurant itinerary. We have a group of 6 adults, I'm not sure if this will be a problem with hitting all these restaurants? Do we need to make lunch/ dinner reservation? I know that for fine dining, we will do that for sure but what about casual restaurants, tapa bar?
1 expensive dinner and other more moderate/inexpensive local cuisine..if you have menu suggestions please feel free to share/ suggests..
Breakfast at Boqueria
Bar Pinotxo or Kiosko Universal
- dishes suggestions?
Lunch at Sant Joan
- what do order? We don't speak or know much Spanish
Lunch at Casa Delfin
- what do order? reservation? What time do the open for lunch?
Lunch at Kaiku in Barcelonetta
1 day of pixtos bar crawl in El Born for Dinner
La Vinya del Senyor
- which is a must go? what's their must try dishes? What time is best to start since we have a big group?
1 day of tapa crawl in Eixample for Dinner
- Is this possible to go to 3-4 places in 1 night? Which do you recommend more than the others? Any dishes suggestions? What time is best to start since we have a big group? I know if we go to more than 2 places, we will have to end up waiting for a table at a later time anyways, but at least if we know which of these should be our first stop would be great. We don't mind walking if it's further away. Would any of these restaurants be better for lunch? Just in case we are in the area for lunch, we can cross it out during dinner time.
Dinner at Cinc Sentits
- How far in advance do we need to make reservation? We're going to be there the beginning of May.
Other restaurants that we're looking into visiting are:
quimet y quimet
- which of these do you think would be best if we would to go to the restaurants above? Do you recommend going to Lunch or Dinner? Dishes suggestions?
If I miss anything, please let me know..any sort of suggestions would be awesome! Of course I haven't decide on which place to go which day yet but at least if I know which restaurants are good food lunch vs. dinner, I will probably plan our itinerary based on the restaurant suggestions. =)
Thanks in advance!!