Hey all, I am always wondering when certain seasons will start and where to find them. For example asparagus season is in full swing, but I have no idea where to get them locally. All I can find is Mexifornian. So to that end, could anyone answer for the following products?
1) Spot Prawn Fest? Last I looked they hadn't posted a date yet.
2) Morel Mushrooms. Should be soon if the weather holds up. they've started in Oregan and parts of Washington.
3) Sea Asparagus/Sea Beans. When and where.
4) Fiddle Heads. When and where.
5) Asparagus. Local. closer to the Valley would be preferred please as I'm in Walnut Grove.
6) Strawberries. Local ones should be in a month or two, thought I'd put them in anyways.
7) Halibut. Should be soon. just curious when it starts officially so I can check Steveston.
Thanks for any and all info. Cheers and happy spring!
Updated 7 hours ago | 16
Updated 12 days ago | 26
Updated 17 hours ago | 8
Updated 20 hours ago | 50
Updated 17 hours ago | 31