Where can I get a 14" deep sided skillet?


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Cookware 25

Where can I get a 14" deep sided skillet?

FrankNYC | Feb 25, 2009 05:55 PM

Per Mark Bittman's "No Frills Kitchen" article from a while back ( ) I am looking for the 14" "deep sided skillet" that he refers to in the article (It's the pan in the picture with the two looped handles). I have a feeling that this pan isn't usually referred to as a "skillet" since most of the "skillets" that pop up when I search have the typical long handles. Can anyone clue me in as to what this mystery pan is typically called - or where I could purchase one? Checked a few restaurant supply stores and couldn't find anything quite like it.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound