I’ve been making strange unacceptable pizzas for some time now. If you don’t think Thanksgiving leftovers work as pizza (but trust me, they do!), then try using your leftovers to make epic turkey-tastic nachos. (Or just ditch the turkey altogether for a non-traditional Thanksgiving menu and make that your new tradition.) And whatever shape your pizza turns out, make sure to have a good pizza cutter in hand.
1 ball of pizza dough
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Set the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, then place it on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
3. Spread the gravy over the pizza crust, leaving approximately a half inch of crust free of gravy.
4. Next evenly distribute the cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce and sausage stuffing over the gravy base.
6. Bake pizza in the oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
For more Thanksgiving tips, hacks, and recipes, check out our Ultimate Thanksgiving Guide.
Related video: Thanksgiving Leftovers Fried Rice