Dreamsicle Delight Pie
Nice tasting easy to make pretend cheese cake…
Note there are no liquids used with the vanill pudding or the orange jello.
- 8 oz cream cheese, regular or no fat.
- 1 litre pre-whipped whipping cream or cool whip
- 1 small box sugar free vanilla pudding, only use the powder
- 1 small box sugar free orange jello, only use the powder
- 1 small can crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits...drained your choice
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 or 2 9 Inch graham waffer pie crust(s)...make or buy.
1Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl.
Pour the vanilla pudding powder and the orange jello powder over the cream cheese.
With a hand mixer mix until very smooth. Maybe 5 minutes
2Drain the mandarin oranges and the pineapple.
Mix in the cool whip or the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture with the hand-mixer. Maybe 2 minutes
1fold in the drained mandarin oranges and pineapple. Maybe 2 minutes
2Transfer to 1 pie crust if you want a 1 heaping manly man-sized pie. Or tranfer to 2 pie crust for a 2 normal sized pies.
Refridgerate for several hours(4hours) to overnight to set filling.
Takes more time to shop for the ingredients than to make the pie(s)
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved