Clerico (Sangría Blanco)
Adapted from "Field Guide to Cocktails" by Rob Chirico
This sangría recipe uses white wine rather than red, along with peaches, banana, orange slices, and apple.
- 1 (750-ml) bottle dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled and cut into 6 wedges each
- 1 red apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 12 ounces club soda or lemon-lime soda
1Place 4 wine glasses in the freezer or refrigerator to chill.
2Pour the wine and sugar into a pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and chill for an hour.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved