Going to Vegas between 25 Oct-31 Oct for a convention and we are staying at TI. My wife is going with me since she has never been there. We love lots of food, but we still try to remain healthy and exercise while eating well. We are slightly on a budget where we can afford 1 or 2 high priced meals (i.e. 75-100/pp), but we were mostly looking for moderately priced meals, whether on the strip or off. After looking through these threads, we have come up with a lot of good idea and are looking for some help on narrowing it down. It would also be good to know which are must-trys from the list as we are unsure about the convention schedule (so we may not be able to get to all of them) and if there are any must-try dishes at these places. In addition, we also need to know whether there are any dress codes to these places that would require bringing a suit/dress with us to Vegas. Anyway, here it goes...
1) Lotus of Siam - Heard this was an absolute must-try for Thai
2) Rosemary's - We won't be renting a car. Is the bus safe to travel on?
3) Mon Ami Gabi - Probably going here for lunch one day
4) Hash House A Go Go - Breakfast one day
5) Fiamma vs. Enoteca San Marco vs. B + B - My wife loves Batali, but she also loves the menu at Fiamma. Any suggestions regarding which of the three?
6) Lawry's Prime Rib - This one is really debatable as there are plenty of strip "deals" and I don't particularly care for steaks as restaurants, but my wife was really interested in this. Any thoughts?
7) Olives - Probably going here for lunch one day
8) Daniel Boulud Brasserie vs. Bartoletta vs. Picasso - We are probably going to choose 1-2 of these and need help deciding between the three.
9) Bellagio vs. Wynn vs. Mandalay Bay - My wife is also a big buffet fan. Me not so much. Any suggestions regarding the three?
10) Pampas Brazillian Steakhouse vs. Todai - This is probably going to be a toss up between us, as my wife hates sushi but likes the seafood. This will probably be sacrificed as we may not have enough time, but I loved Todai last time I was there (I spend way too much on Sushi so the AYCE is great)
Thanks for any help or opinions in advance
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 9 days ago | 76
Updated 23 days ago | 13
Updated 26 days ago | 13
Updated 28 days ago | 14