My sister's coming to NYC and I want to give her the gastronomic time of her life. But I'm not talking about a blow-out $2,000 dinner at Le Bernadin. I mean little, incredible experiences here and there, whether upscale or downscale (kickin' it old-school-chowhound.com here!).
Here's a few I already have in mind:
1. Cereal Milk soft serve at Momofuku Milk Bar ($4)
2. Foie Gras Cree Brulee at Jean George ($20)
3. Halumi Eggs at Cafe Mogador ($9)
4. Maialino at Mailino ($70)
5. Short Ribs Rendang at Fatty Crab ($25)
6. Pork Sandwich at Porchetta ($8)
Please name your ultimate 5 NYC dishes, inc restaurant and (approx) price. Thanks!
1 Central Park W, New York, NY 10023
101 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003
643 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014
110 E 7th St, New York, NY 10009
Momofuku Milk Bar
251 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003
2 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10010