Hi Hounds! I'm trying to find a restaurant for my husband's birthday that fits very specific criteria. I keep thinking I'm missing a gem! Help me out, please.
1. My husband prefers American food. His favorite restaurants in the city are Presidio Social Club, Spruce, and House of Prime Rib. So all different types of American food, but American nonetheless. We may still pick one of these restaurants, but we've done them all for parties before and want something new.
2. The restaurant needs to take large party reservations of 10-15 people on a Saturday night. We do NOT need a private space.
3. Even though we're a large party, we want to be able to order off the regular restaurant menu. We don't want a separate menu for the party.
4. The restaurant needs to have amazing old fashioned's as this is my husband's favorite drink.
5. I prefer the restaurant be in the city. That being said, we are considering Murray Circle Restaurant because it's so close to the city. And has fun fire pits. :)
6. This one's a weird one, but my husband likes large open restaurants. He doesn't like a cramped space.
Just in case these restaurants come to mind, he does NOT want Wayfare or Zuni. He can't seem to put his finger on why, but it might help you with suggestions. Thanks!