I'm organizing 2 dinners in SF for a party of about 30 people. It'll be a work function, and half the guests are from our European offices.
We'll be staying in the Marina area, but are open to wherever in the city. I'd like to find a place that meets the following criteria:
- Accommodates a large party
- Is not too noisy or crowded
- Ideally shows off great California cuisine (at least for one night's choice)
- Warm, unique atmosphere and perhaps view
- Has a variety of food that will appeal to different tastes and cuisine not too "obscure"
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!